Welcome to the Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill
Homemade, Handcut, Done Right!
We spend hours creating our own homemade sauces, blended Cajun spices, salad dressings, and desserts. From our hand-cut fish, hand-battered shrimp, homemade crab cakes, gumbo soups, and fresh ocean fish entrees to our homemade bread pudding, key lime pie, chocolate pecan pie, beignets and the best cheesecakes anywhere. Our daily specials will give you all the N’Awlins flavors. The goal is to take you beyond what is typically found in casual seafood and Cajun restaurants. Our smoke-free environment allows the freshest smells of Creole & Cajun cooking to appease you as soon as you enter the restaurant. Welcome to N’Awlins in Creve Coeur, Missouri and now Edwardsville, Illinois!!! Check out the live music….You’re closer to N’Awlins than you think!
Check the chalkboard after you enter the restaurant. Expect new homemade desserts features such as Red Velvet Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberry Cake, Sweet Potato Cheesecake, German Chocolate Cheesecake, Pecan Pie Cheesecake, Banana Pudding Cheesecake and more.
Dine with Us and You Will Experience:
- Smoke Free Environment
- Daily Features and Specials
- 200 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium w/Live Coral Reef in Creve Coeur/ 400 Gallon in Edwardsville
- Patio Dining with up to 12 Tables in Creve Coeur/ 18 Patio Tables in Edwardsville
- Full Bar w/$3 Daily Drink Specials
- Reservations for at least 6 (See our Reservation Policy)
- Crabby Monday’s Crab Leg Special (1 1/2 pound for special price)
- Family Day Tuesdays. Kids eat free! (Edwardsville Only).
- Live Blues Music Entertainment w/Pennsylvania Slim (Wednesdays Dinner, Thursdays Lunch, & 1st Sunday Brunch – Creve Coeur Only & 3rd Sunday Brunch in Edwardsville.
- Live Motown Music Entertainment with Vince Martin (Tuesdays Dinner in Creve Coeur) or (Wednesdays Dinner in Edwardsville).
- Live Blues, Jazz or Gospel Sundays with Pennsylvania Slim, Vince Martin & Erica Reed. (Check out the Blues Gospel Brunch with Pennsylvania Slim on the 1st Sundays in Creve Coeur & 3rd Sunday in Edwardsville. Erica Reed w/Vince Martin or Vince Martin (Jazz) on the 4th Sunday in Creve Coeur or the 1st Sunday in Edwardsville).