Our Reservation & Seating policy is utilized in both our locations, unless otherwise noted.
- Gulf Shores only accepts reservations for 6 or more, unless otherwise noted below. It is our policy to not seat reservations until all members of the party are present and accounted for. Our maximum reservation size can vary depending upon the availability of the patio. Please call the restaurant to check. We do not add to a party once it is seated.
- Gulf Shores does not utilize a “seat yourself” policy. A Host or Server is always available to seat customers to insure prompt, polite service.
- Additionally, due higher customer volume on Friday and Saturday nights, and Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, we do not seat any of our dinner tables until all members of the party are present. Lastly, we do not accept any reservations on Friday and Saturday night after 3:30PM at our smaller Creve Coeur, MO. location. We will continue to accept reservations of 6-30 on Friday and Saturday nights in our larger Edwardsville, IL. location. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Gulf Shores does not offer a call-ahead seating option at either location.
- Our bar seating is always “first come, first serve”. Customers are invited to dine at the bar at their leisure. Bar seating is limited to the bar chairs surrounding the bar.
- Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill reserves the right to alter this reservation and seating policy based on customer volume. Our commitment is 100% customer satisfaction to 100% of our customers. Should any policy affect this commitment, it will be promptly amended.