Welcome to the Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill
Homemade, Handcut, Done Right!
We spend hours creating our own homemade sauces, blended cajun spices, salad dressings, and desserts. From our hand-cut fish, hand-battered shrimp, homemade crab cakes, gumbo soups, and fresh ocean fish entrees to our homemade peach cobbler, key lime pie, chocolate pecan pie, beignets and bread pudding. Our daily specials will give you all the N’Awlins flavors. The goal is to take you beyond what is typically found in casual seafood and Cajun restaurants. Our smoke-free environment allows the freshest smells of Creole & Cajun cooking to appease you as soon as you enter the restaurant. Welcome to N’Awlins in Creve Coeur, Missouri!!!
Dine with Us and You Will Experience:
- Smoke Free Environment
- Daily Features and Specials
- 250 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium w/Live Coral Reef
- Patio Dining with 18 Tables
- Full Bar w/$3 Daily Drink Specials
- Phone Ahead Seating to Add Your Name to the Wait List (See our Reservation Policy)
- Reservations for 6 up to 14 (See our Reservation Policy)
- Live Country, Blues & More w/Half Deaf Jeff (Mondays Lunch and Dinner)
- Live Blues Music Entertainment w/Pennsylvania Slim (Wednesdays Lunch & Dinner and Thursdays Lunch)
- Live Motown Music Entertainment with Vince Martin (Tuesday Lunch & Dinner)
- Live Lunch Music Every Friday w/Pennsylvania Slim
- Live Jazz & Gospel Sundays with Vince Martin & Erica Reed (Sunday Brunch)