Welcome to the Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill
Homemade, Handcut, Done Right!
We spend hours creating our own homemade sauces, blended Cajun spices, salad dressings, and desserts. From our hand-cut fish, hand-battered shrimp, homemade crab cakes, gumbo soups, and fresh ocean fish entrees to our homemade peach cobbler, key lime pie, chocolate pecan pie, beignets and bread pudding. Our daily specials will give you all the N’Awlins flavors. The goal is to take you beyond what is typically found in casual seafood and Cajun restaurants. Our smoke-free environment allows the freshest smells of Creole & Cajun cooking to appease you as soon as you enter the restaurant. Welcome to N’Awlins in Creve Coeur, Missouri and now Edwardsville, Illinois!!!
Check the chalk board after you enter the restaurant. Expect new homemade desserts such as Red Velvet Cheesecake, Auntie’s Sweet Potato Pie, Fresh Strawberry Cake, Sweet Potato Cheesecake and Banana Pudding Cheesecake….to name a few.
Dine with Us and You Will Experience:
- Smoke Free Environment
- Daily Features and Specials
- 200 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium w/Live Coral Reef in Creve Coeur/ 400 Gallon in Edwardsville
- Patio Dining with up to 17 Tables in Creve Coeur/ 20 Patio Tables in Edwardsville
- Full Bar w/$3 Daily Drink Specials
- Reservations for 6 up to 14 (See our Reservation Policy)
- Crabby Monday’s Crab Leg Special (Buy 1 Pound, Get 1/2 pound free!)
- Live Blues Music Entertainment w/Pennsylvania Slim (Wednesdays Lunch & Dinner and Thursdays Lunch in Creve) or Tommy Halloran (Tuesday Lunch & Dinner and Thursdays Lunch in Edwardsville)
- Live Motown Music Entertainment with Vince Martin (Tuesdays Lunch & Dinner in Creve Coeur) or (Wednesdays Lunch & Dinner in Edwardsville)
- Early Bird Special Every Saturday (Dine before Noon and Get 20% of Your Food Tab—Dine In Only)
- Live Jazz & Gospel Sundays during the Bourbon Street Brunch with Vince Martin & Erica Reed in Creve Coeur or Chuck Flowers in Edwardsville (with Jazz on 1st and 3rd Sunday).